Friday, September 30, 2011

Project Plant Sept 30, 2011

First photos of my Project Plant.  I'm planning to take photos of my plant on a monthly basis and post them here and on my facebook album.  It's going to be interesting to see how well it grows :)

http://www.optimara.com/optimarafieldguide/varietiesm-z/molokai.html

In isolation for now. As my plants don't tend to grow very well in isolation, and the object of this is to get it to grow the best possible by May, I may not keep it in a container for as long... how well should I trust where it came from? Hmm...



The soil on this is very heavy.  I need to repot it into something lighter and will do that soon.  

Click on the tag "Project Plant" to see all the blogs about this violet.  This is only number 2 so far but it's how to keep track of what's happening. :)


4 comments:

  1. I think you will enjoy growing this variety. It performs very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, could u lmk how to obtain Molokai?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're here in the States then I can get you a leaf.

    ReplyDelete