The two cups on the left are both Tipt. They were put down on 5/4. The one in the back still hasn't produced. The one in the front put up mouse ears in August, I think. The one in the lower right is Bambino. I put the leaf down for the first time on 5/4. It has already had the babies removed the 3rd week of September and these babies are new since then.
So, Tipt and Bambino in the upper portion of this photo. The lower left is BonBon that is in desperate need of being separated out. To the right of that (center and cut off on the edge) is Topps. All of these leaves were originally put down on 5/4.
So this just shows how quick some are and how slow others are. I've learned a lot since I originally put these down and wouldn't use such long stems anymore, if nothing more than just to conserve space. It didn't seem to hurt any of them though!